WorkAbility I and the Transition Partnership Program prepares students with IEP’s for the world of work and life after high school.
WorkAbility I Program
State funded program that provides pre-employment skills training, employment placement and follow up services for special education students
Transition Partnership Program
- Funded by the Department of Rehabilitation
- Provides students with employment opportunities during and after high school
- All students in high school 9-12 grade that have working as a future goal
- we also serve all students who are 16-21 yrs old who have an IEP or 504 plan.
How Students Get Started in Both Programs
- Must have an IEP
- Fill out an application packet
- Provide a copy of their social security card and a photo ID